Thanks for using catmaid. We’re sorry if you’re having trouble, but
don’t worry, we’re here to help! To get help as quickly as possible,
please read the following:
The first thing is to see if anyone has had your problem before:
If that solves your problem, then great!
If you need more help with a known problem:
- If you found a relevant thread on the nat-user google
group: please reply to that.
- If you found a GitHub issue: please reply to that with more details
or just like it (click on the emoji button and add a thumbs up)
to let us know you’re having trouble too. You’ll need to a GitHub login
- If you’re not sure: ask a new question on the nat-user google
group linking to what you have found.
If it looks like a new problem then:
- If you just have a question: please ask the nat-user google
- If you need to report a new bug: please file an
- If you’re not sure: please just ask the nat-user google
group! If your problem is a bug or a feature request, you
can easily return here and report it - and we may be able to point you
to an existing report or workaround.
Good Questions and Bug Reports
- Be specific
- Include the code that triggered the problem
- If at all possible, make a minimal reproducible
example (a reprex)
It will be much easier for us to help if we can run a reprex
on our own machine without your data. You might want to use sample data
from a nat package to help, or refer to publicly available data online.
You can use the reprex
package to help prepare a reprex. Read the Get help! section of the
tidyverse site for more information.
Thanks for your help!